At Youthforia, we believe that makeup is an extension of your skincare - and we’re bringing innovation into the market with makeup you can sleep in, and makeup formulas that have never been done before. We love the mix of elevated playfulness, and high quality innovative products. A dose of fun without compromising on performance, or skin health.
We’re a small but mighty team, passionate about changing the beauty industry for the better. Sound like your kind of startup? You’ll get the opportunity to work closely on all of the innovation we’re bringing to the market.
We are looking for a marketing manager to oversee our marketing team and functions.
Create and execute on 360 marketing strategy such as retail marketing, influencer/press, social and content
Plan brand campaigns for new product launches
Manage our ads agencies and look at improving conversion and optimization
Track marketing spend across brand, digital and retail in dashboards
You will be managing our current marketing team
5+ years in a similar role at a early stage, fast growing beauty company
We have ambitious goals and you're able to be agile to move at a face space
You have analytic brand and can react and change strategies based on data
Nice to have: you understand basic design (Adobe or Figma) and basic video editing
To apply for this remote position, email "Marketing Manager" to email@example.com
Beauty Advisor / Freelance Makeup Artist and Market Trainer
We are building our team of freelance ambassadors for Youthforia! We are seeking energetic, positive makeup artists to provide customized services for our customers while also building valuable relationships with our retail partners. This position will be in fast paced environments with the intention to create impactful and memorable in-store experiences.
Artist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting daily sales goal through client interactions and training in-store team
- Updating our displays and making sure brand standards have been kept
- Educate in store team on new launches and brand knowledge
- Customized service for each client, recommending products that are best suited for their needs (personalized shade recommendations)
- Seeking out new clients
- Leading and executing in-store events
- Upholding brand and retailers guidelines
- Recap with corporate team after each store visit
- While makeup retail experience is preferred, it is not required as long as applicant can demonstrate creative and technical expertise
- Leadership qualities
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Makeup artistry basics
- Personalized and empathetic customer service
- Must be able to work retail hours including: days, evenings, weekends, and special events
- A passion for clean beauty is a plus!
- Orange County/Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- San Jose
- Las Vegas
- San Diego
That sounds like me, how do I apply?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “FREELANCE MUA” with your resume.
Youthforia is proudly an equal-opportunity employer (EEO) that welcomes applicants and employees of all genders, races, backgrounds, orientations and nationalities.