At Youthforia, we believe that makeup is an extension of your skincare - and we’re bringing innovation into the market with makeup you can sleep in, and makeup formulas that have never been done before. We love the mix of elevated playfulness, and high quality innovative products. A dose of fun without compromising on performance, or skin health.
We’re a small but mighty team, passionate about changing the beauty industry for the better. Sound like your kind of startup? You’ll get the opportunity to work closely on all of the innovation we’re bringing to the market.
Senior Manager, Influencer
The Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing will oversee the strategy, development, and execution of all influencer marketing at Youthforia. This will include any paid partnerships with influencers, gifting programs, affiliate programs, and collaborative partnerships with other brands’ influencers. The ideal candidate will be immersed in Tik Tok creator culture, already have established relationships with influencers in the beauty industry and be passionate about cultivating both individual relationships with influencer partners and building positive creator communities.
- Oversee influencer marketing strategy across all social platforms (with strong emphasis on Tik Tok) to help brand achieve overall business goals.
- Own influencer relationships and deliverables from start to finish including recruiting, contract negotiating, relationship building, reporting, and delivering assets.
- Ground strategy and planning in measurable results and be prepared to make data-based recommendations.
- Work cross functionally with organic social, paid media, integrated marketing, and creative teams as needed to support 360 brand plans.
- Be immersed in the social media space, on top of trends, integrating them into evergreen and campaign strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in influencer marketing with at least 2 years of experience in the beauty industry
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and influencer marketing trends, particularly on Tik Tok platform
- Existing strong relationship with beauty influencers and affiliate partners
- Strong communication and leadership skills with experience in managing a team
- Passion for building strong influencer and creator relationships
- Strong experience with analytics and reporting tools to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
How to apply: email us at email@example.com and include your resume and portfolio with subject line "Sr Mgr Influencer"
Freelance Graphic Designer
At Youthforia, we’re looking for a freelance graphic designer to join our team! You’ll be supporting the marketing team and will be helping to bring the CEO/Creative Director’s creative vision to life!
Digital: Graphic Design
- Digital graphic design for social media, ads, sales support
- Design and organize content for e-commerce for both DTC and retail websites
- Support marketing and sales teams in creating sales sheets and educational guides
- Support in designing of presentations
- Assist in designing primary and secondary packaging for makeup products and kits
- Assist in designing visual merchandizing for retail deploys and pop-ups
- Assist in designing merch and clothing
- Expertise in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and video editing software
- Must have designed for both digital and physical elements before
- Must be work in a fast paced startup environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines
How to apply: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and portfolio with subject line "Freelance Graphic Designer"
Freelance Makeup Artist / Beauty Advisor
We are building our team of freelance ambassadors for Youthforia! We are seeking energetic, positive makeup artists to provide customized services for our customers while also building valuable relationships with our retail partners. This position will be in fast paced environments with the intention to create impactful and memorable in-store experiences.
Artist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting daily sales goal through client interactions and training in-store team
- Updating our displays and making sure brand standards have been kept
- Educate in store team on new launches and brand knowledge
- Customized service for each client, recommending products that are best suited for their needs (personalized shade recommendations)
- Seeking out new clients
- Leading and executing in-store events
- Upholding brand and retailers guidelines
- Recap with corporate team after each store visit
- While makeup retail experience is preferred, it is not required as long as applicant can demonstrate creative and technical expertise
- Leadership qualities
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Makeup artistry basics
- Personalized and empathetic customer service
- Must be able to work retail hours including: days, evenings, weekends, and special events
- A passion for clean beauty is a plus!
- Orange County/Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- Long Island
- San Jose
- Fort Worth
- San Diego
How to apply: Email us at email@example.com with the subject “FREELANCE MUA” with your resume.
Youthforia is proudly an equal-opportunity employer (EEO) that welcomes applicants and employees of all genders, races, backgrounds, orientations and nationalities.