At Youthforia, we believe that makeup is an extension of your skincare - and we’re bringing innovation into the market with makeup you can sleep in, and makeup formulas that have never been done before. We love the mix of elevated playfulness, and high quality innovative products. A dose of fun without compromising on performance, or skin health.
We’re a small but mighty team, passionate about changing the beauty industry for the better. Sound like your kind of startup? You’ll get the opportunity to work closely on all of the innovation we’re bringing to the market.
Influencer and PR Coordinator
- Outreach to influencers (from nano to mega), celebrities and press
- Research key Tiktok trends
- Manage all influencer and PR seeding
- Organize and maintain our spreadsheets and files
- Manage all content in our shared file drives
- Respond to all Instagram DMs and influencer and PR inquiry emails
- Post on Instagram stories everyday
- Research beauty editors to outreach to
- Research and outreach for partnership opportunities
Interested? We’re looking for someone who’s:
- Emphatic - this is a relationship management role and we always put our customers, partners and community first
- Bonus if you love to create content and love to research memes
- Attention to detail
- Ideally located in the Bay Area but open to remote candidates.
Retail Sales Manager
- Key account management for our retail accounts
- Develop educational material and responsible for training store employees to better understand our products, including sell sheets and video training
- Responsible for in-store Visual and Merchandising execution
- Manage end to end onboarding for all new retail accounts
- Work closely with operation and planning teams to ensure inventory and shipments are met on time
- Partner with our key retail accounts to participate in marketing programs, measure the ROI on programs and think of new ways to get Youthforia in front of new customers
- We're flexible on job title depending on experience
- Qualifications: 5+ years in color cosmetic wholesale sales or previous experience as a merchant or buyer at national beauty chains or department stores
Chief of Staff to CEO
- Work closely with CEO on strategic initiatives and priorities
- Analyze key marketing programs and provide recommendations for growth
- Work cross functionally across multiple key projects from supply chain, inventory, demand and forecasting
- Oversee large, cross-functional key projects and initiatives
- Create new systems to streamline operations
- Work closely with CEO on annual strategic planning
- Qualifications: 3-7 years of experience in a fast paced environment in beauty or wellness or fast growing CPG / DTC company
We're looking for candidates that are:
- Highly detail-oriented, yet understands the big picture, with unprompted follow-through
- Must appreciate and responsibly follow deadlines
- Has professional maturity to elevate issues to CEO before they become problems
- Has proactive strategic and critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative, anticipate next steps and offer recommendations
- Self-starter, accountable and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams.
That sounds like me, how do I apply?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “JOB TITLE”. Please include your resume, what you love most about Youthforia and your blue sky career goal.
Youthforia is proudly an equal-opportunity employer (EEO) that welcomes applicants and employees of all genders, races, backgrounds, orientations and nationalities.